Friday, February 19, 2010

Pee Weez! and some Universal Studios fun!

So back at the end of January, we headed down to LA to check out Pee Wee Herman's Playhouse live! I have to say, it was AMAZING! It was great to see him so full of energy, even that late in the showing (I think it ran for about a month, and we went near the end). Pee Wee looked pretty much the same, just slightly older (the man is almost 60! Must find out what skin cream he uses! haha). After the theater show, he held a Q&A for those who had tickets to his previous venue. Funny thing, I was so nervous about bringing in my camera because they were pretty strict about NO PHOTOGRAPHY during the show, but they were all "yeah take as many photos as you'd like during the q&a!" WhaaaA? Oh well, I did manage to get one shot of the stage. Shhhhh! ;)



A few from the q&a. He was walking around in audience, making it quite personal. I have to say he was realllllly nice, genuine and totally funny!







Did you guys see on the news, the couple that got engaged at Pee Wee? That happened the night before, and they were there again during our show. So lucky! The new bride:



The next day, we headed over to Universal Studios. I hadn't been in 10 years, and Eric had never! So sad that the E.T. ride was gone, along with Back To The Future!! BUT in place, the new Mummy coaster and Simpsons ride are SUPER fun!

Duuuuun dun, duuuuuun dun:



AHHHH!!!!!





The Jurassic Park ride was closed for the season, but that didn't stop this dino from trying to eat me!



Where's Jen? series:





Entering Krustyland! This ride probably has the longest pre-ride entertainment I've seen. You go through like 59080945 rooms before you're finally on the ride!



Worth the wait though! This photo sums it all up:



oxox!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just found your weblog on faves today and I have to say I love it! Bookmarked this and will be back again to check it out some more later...Cardsharing Server

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails